Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baking, Cooking and .......on a beautiful Saturday

Today I woke up, feeling so headache. This might due to me staying up late last night. The whole night I was playing internet games - well not really enjoying it I should say but just one way to release all my stress for the past 1 week.



Hmm, what should I do today since today is a Saturday? Since we are going to Aunty Peggy's house tomorrow for gathering and to celebrate her birthday, I am thinking of baking something to bring along. Well, I managed to bake a cake - Chocolate Indulgence which is similar to what Secret Recipe sell. Though, its quite costly and tedious, but the end results counts.


Then, I went and make a pudding - which is the favourites for all my friends. Though I like to bake, but I do not really fancy of eating it. But looking at my friends who enjoyed it and , sometimes being my guinea pig, make me "flattened". :)


Now, what should I bring for afternoon tea. Yup, I planned to make local Kuih Kosui. Though I've make it several times, but it still not up to my satisfactory. This time, I must make it perfect.

No comments: